West country office chair manufacturer Ergochair announced today that they are adding a new revolutionary product to their comprehensive range.
As you would expect from Ergochair the NEW Adapt®V600 is another first in the industry.
Making use of innovative V-Trak® technology hitherto only available in wheel chair design and manufacture, the Adapt®V600 brings you a revolutionary multi-adjustable office chair for many skeletal issues.
Helping with a wide range of postural care issues, this is a brand new concept in backrest contouring. The V600 offers all of the well-loved features and adaptations of the original Adapt®600 range alongside ingenious modular backrest technology.
Much more than just a mesh-covered frame, the V600 is breathable yet infinitely adjustable.
The V600 backrests provide 5-way adjustment:
- Lateral Wrap (Horizontally) Independently adjustable
- Spinal Contouring (Vertically)
- Adaptations™ air-cell options
The chair, as a whole, offers:
- A choice of 9 adjustable V-Trak backrests
- Multi-adjustable armrests options
- Choice of 4 adaptable seat templates
- Adapt 600 knee-tilt mechanism
- Full range of adapt 600 Adaptations™
Contact Ergochair for more details on the Adapt V600 V-Trak brochure including their unique measuring guidance.