This CPD accredited, interactive course is designed to provide a thought-provoking and explorative learning experience.
Founded on accepted principles of ergonomics and anthropometric data, the easiSpec training course delivers a tool-box of skills to help undertake a seating assessment alongside practical, up-to-the-minute solutions to address the reality of specialist and disability needs in office seating.
Course duration and content includes a ‘Case-study Clinic’ and refreshments.
Our easiSpec® seating assessment training has been formulated to:
- provide a concise, no-nonsense approach to ergonomics and how we apply this to chairs
- dispel a few myths about the ‘average person’
- give practical training on body measuring
- supply a step-by-step system to help you specify the perfect chair for your client
- support your CPD requirement
EasiSpec Training – Full ‘Aims & Objectives’:
- To understand the anthropometrics of the UK adult, working population, what constitutes an average person and how this relates to office seating.
- To understand the level and scope of Musculo-skeletal disorders in UK.
- To explore accepted principles of ergonomics and apply them to office seating.
- To gain a working knowledge of what constitutes an office chair and learn basic functions and principles.
- To learn about specialist solutions available to cater for postural problems and disabilities including opportunity for a ‘case-study’ clinic.
- To understand the triage approach to office chair specification.
- To understand how to accurately take and record body dimension data.
- To learn how to use the EasiSpec® chair assessment system to create a chair prescription.