This CPD accredited, interactive course is designed to provide a thought-provoking and explorative learning experience.
Founded on accepted principles of ergonomics and anthropometric data, our easiSpec training course delivers a tool-box of assessment skills, alongside practical, up-to-the-minute solutions in special-needs, ergonomic seating.
Course duration is normally 10 am – 4 pm and content includes a ‘Case-study Clinic’ & Lunch!
You’ll also get a 5-hour CPD certificate
Our easiSpec® course has been designed to:
- offer a no-nonsense approach to ergonomics and how we apply this to chairs
- dispel a few myths about the ‘average person’
- give practical training on body measuring
- supply a step-by-step system to help you use the easiSpec software to specify the perfect chair for your client
- support your CPD requirement
EasiSpec Training – Full ‘Aims & Objectives’:
- To understand the anthropometrics of the UK adult, working population, what constitutes an average person and how this relates to office seating.
- To understand the level and scope of MSK disorders in UK.
- To explore accepted principles of ergonomics and apply them to office seating.
- To gain a working knowledge of what constitutes an office chair and learn basic functions and principles.
- To learn about specialist solutions available to cater for postural problems and disabilities including opportunity for a ‘case-study’ clinic.
- To understand the triage approach to office chair specification.
- To understand how to accurately take and record body dimension data.
- To learn how to use the easiSpec® software tool to create a chair prescription.